Intuitive Meditation – An Introductory Course
surely there’s an easier way?!
My depression and eating disorder in my early twenties hit me hard. I didn’t know which way was up and had no idea what I was supposed to do.
It was about that time I started meditating, in a desperate search for answers or understanding or someone to hear me.
I know that feeling.
I lived that feeling.
your beautiful life unfolds before you in a way you never you have predicted,
but better than you could have ever imagined.
That life is not in your dreams, it’s in your reality.
with the answer to your prayers.
This is for you if:
- You wish you were more decisive and able to make a decision without worrying
- You want to be able to calm your mind and allow yourself some headspace
- You’re fed up of seemingly ‘making mistakes’ and you want to make better choices going forward
This isn’t for you if:
- You’re an experienced meditator and are looking into your next silent retreat.
- You already get intuitive hits and know the sort of meditation that works for you.
What do I get?
The course comes in the form of a PDF download with written, audio and video elements. We cover what meditation and intuition are and how we experience them, the benefits of meditation and what you can expect, then the most common types of meditation with guided explanations so you can practice them in your own home.
I would love to share this with you if you’re looking for an easily digestible introduction to a simple meditation practice and a way to get in touch with your intuition. Click the link below for instant access and let me know how you get on!