who am i?
In terms of myself, who I am and why you should trust me with your growth and challenges, I could tell you this:
I am a trained integrative therapist and life coach (BACP Reg.)
I’ve overcome depression, anxiety, daily panic attacks and an eating disorder
I’ve been immersed in the spiritual and self-development world for eighteen years (and counting) and have studied for hundreds if not thousands of hours
I’ve worked with and trained with some amazing healers, coaches, therapists, managers, animals and human beings…..
But none of that really matters in terms of whether or not I can help you. Ultimately, that is down to you. One of my beautiful mentors recently challenged me so eloquently and gently by saying, ‘You have a choice, Emma. You can ALWAYS find growth in any relationship. The choice is whether you want to. If you choose to be in this particular relationship, you will choose to grow in it.’
So, I can help you grow. I know that. Any interactions we have are gifts. They always allow us to grow. The question is whether we both choose to be in conscious relationship with each other, at this time, so that I can support you in your growth, healing and integration of Truth.
Some other random things you might be interested to know about me:
- I live in rural North Wales, but don’t speak Welsh
- I’m originally from Liverpool, UK, but don’t have a Scouse accent
- I’m vegetarian and working towards being plastic free, but won’t judge you if you’re not
- I have the most incredible dog, and live with four others
- I’ve lived in Italy, Sri Lanka and London and am grateful for all the different experiences those countries brought me
- My favourite place is by the ocean in the sun, preferably in my campervan with a surfboard in tow
- I’ve been a yogi for fifteen years, but some months don’t get on my mat at all
- I meditate every day, no buts
- My favourite book is The Celestine Prophecy but my favourite film is Madagascar (yes, the cartoon movie)
- My life would not function without my phone telling me when my appointments and birthdays were but I love nothing more than intimate, face to face connection
So that’s a glimpse into my world, what about you?